CINEPASS LUMIÈRE CINEMA
- is an all-festival pass, that based on your reservation allows you to visit any of the screenings in Lumière Cinema offered by the Slovak Queer Film Festival (it is still necessary to do the online booking for your chosen screenings).
- It allows you to book film-screenings online immediately after purchasing a cinepass as soon as there is screening schedule.
– The reservation guarantees you a seat – however, you must arrive at the cinema no later than 5 minutes before the start of the screening.
– Reservations can be made as late as 10 minutes before the start of the screening at the latest.
– You can have 5 screenings booked simultaneously (as soon as one of your booked screenings starts, you can make your next reservation).
- Due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, the limited capacity of the cinemas and our efforts to eliminate gatherings of larger groups of people in the foyer, we decided not to allow people to enter the cinema without previous reservation this year. We kindly ask you to make reservations online and only come to the cinema with a valid reservation.
- Cinepass is non-transferable (it is tied to a name, person).
- LUMIÈRE CINEMA Cinepass is valid only in Lumière Cinema.
- With your Cinepass card, you don’t need to stop at the box office, you can go directly to the cinema.
CINEPASS KINO LUMIÈRE + ONLINE
HOW TO BUY CINEPASS?
We will guide you through the whole process, it takes just a few minutes!
- Go to the cinepass.sk website and click on the Slovak Queer Film Festival icon.
- If you already have a MyCinepass account either from last year or from another festival, go to in the menu and click Make a reservations.
If you do not remember your login details, use the forgotten password recovery feature below.
If you do not have an account, please click the REGISTRATION in the menu, under log in (fill in the required data) – by doing this you can register, create an account in this reservation system.
- Log in.
- In the menu, click BUY A CINEPASS (choose your preferred type of cinepass), if you have a discount coupon, enter its number) and follow the instructions in the application.
- During the payment, you have an option to activate the cinepass (plastic card) that you used at the festival last year. If you no longer have the plastic card, you can create a new cinepass.
- As soon as the new programme is published you can make reservations for any offered screenings.
- If you have requested the new cinepass, you will be issued a new card after October 13, 2020 in the evening hours at the box office of Lumière Cinema.